Jul 20, 2016

the stories behind 25 celeb tattoos





“By the way, I like the tat.”
“Good-luck charm,” she told him. “If I wear the dragon, the dragon doesn’t wear me. How
about yours?” She walked around to tap the letters scrolled over his left shoulder blade. “Teine,”
she said.
“It’s pronounced ‘teen,’ not ‘The-ine.’ Old Irish for fire. I guess if I wear the fire, it doesn’t
wear me.”


Chasing Fire 


______________________







For some of these celebrities, the art on their bodies is more than just skin-deep.



______________________




And he saw, with a surprised jolt of lust when she turned to switch off the light, to leave only the candles and fire burning, the little tattoo of spreading red wings at the small of her back.
"Half the thoughts in my head just evaporated."


Northern Lights