Aug 23, 2016

Why Introverts Make The Best Leaders




She looked at him, then at Cleo. "Yes, I guess I do, but I intend to research if insanity
runs in my family. There’s a pull-out sofa in my office here. You can use that tonight."

"Thanks."

"It isn’t free," she told Gideon and lifted the tea tray. 

"From this point on, I stop being a tool and become an active participant in this little ... quest."

Cleo smiled as Tia carted the tray into the living room. 
"Translated, Slick, the doc just informed you she’s your fucking partner."

"Yes, I did. Lemon or sugar?"



Three Fates



______________________





By r2hox from Madrid, Spain (Revolution Woman) [CC BY-SA 2.0 

(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons






When you think about a successful leader, I’m sure a reserved, 
unassuming introvert is not what popped into your head. 




______________________




"You never stumbled, Tia." Standing behind her, Malachi laid his hands on her shoulders. 
"You’ve been rock-steady, through and through."

"That’s a dream in itself."



Three Fates