Oct 18, 2017

Dear Husband is at it again




I have a problem!

Dear husband is reading the last trilogy I have available in Portuguese - and says he won't read in English or French.

Some time ago I stopped reading and buying books from Nora in my language. They wouldn't come as quick as Nora was writing it - and when I started Nora had already published so many I wanted to read that the solution was to buy them in any language I could read - and (you know the feeling!!!) I just couldn't wait for the Portuguese version.

He's now reading Margo and Josh story in Daring to Dream. And enjoying it too much for my peace of mind facing the dilemma of no-more-Nora-in-PT. 

I never expected him to enjoy so much when I gave him the first one. He followed through my collection as my mind wouldn't allow me to go through a Box of Godiva πŸ˜‰

(I assure you that one of his Christmas gifts will be a set from Nora Books I always wanted to have and wouldn't buy when having already. I can hear you thinking "win-win situation for her". In Love, War... and Nora books... all's fair)